Saturday, August 9, 2008

Tiffy is home safe!


Tiff decided to give us all a heart attack this week by landing herself in the hospital. Her last day of girl's camp, Thursday, she went boating. She was wake boarding when she fell and hit her head on the wave. After she got in the boat, she slumped over on her friend's shoulder and became unresponsive so they had to call 911. I was the one at home so i got the call... they scared me to death because I just didn't know what was going on! It was such a blessing I was home because I would usually be at work, but had the day off. Tiffy first got an ambulance ride to the Heber hospital. She was able to get a blessing because the guys on the ambulance were RM's, which was another blessing. She than got life-flighted to Primary Children's Hospital where she was met by Dad and Josh. Ashley, mom, and I got there shortly after followed by Kam, Trey, and Tai. It was so scary to see Tiff so miserable laying in that emergency room bed and hooked up to wires and needles all over! But after all the tests and such, they came to the conclusion it was just a concussion and she was going to be o.k.! Mom stayed with her overnight and said that at 3 AM she woke up and finally became our Tiffy again! Instead of the sleepy, not-much-talking Tiff that we left that night, she had become talkative and ate pudding! Finally solid foods! By the time I talked to her the next morning, she was finally using the word "fabulous" again! Now she is home and safe! I am so happy to have her safe, happy, and at home! I told her she isn't allowed to do that to us ever again! ha ha

No comments: