Friday, August 29, 2008

My New Apartment



I finally did it! I made the move to Orem last Thursday. It's been an adventure already but i love it! It's so fun having something going on or someone to hang out with pretty much anytime! A also love being so close to school! I'm just across the freeway from UVU so i'm even close enough to walk if i don't want to take my apartment's UVU shuttle. 

I'm in a shared room and i have 5 roommates plus me so it's nice and cozy! I've decided that I could probably just about fit my kitchen, living room and my half of the bedroom into my old bedroom at home! ha ha But it's nice to have a little corner of my own :) This is my little 1/2 of the bedroom. One of the most fun parts is that my closet is behind the bedroom door so if people don't know i'm in the closet, i can get smashed when they walk in.... i know cuz it's already happened LOL

No comments: