Saturday, August 16, 2008

Goodbye Stampin' Up dinner

Although I love Stampin' Up! ... i have decided to quit. So many people I work with in the call center thought it was such a great idea that they decided to do it too. Within about a week and a half span, 5 of us will have left/be leaving. So we decided to get together outside of work and have a goodbye dinner as a group. 

We went to dinner at Apple Bees after work on Wednesday. We had such a blast! We should have done this long ago!


Aimee and her husband V. Their cute little guy Nathan came too.


Mikey, Malina & Rochelle. Malina is leaving because she'll be getting married to Mikey next week. She's moving to Provo... yay... She'll be close to me!


My amazing supervisor Jeremy Whitney (coolest last name ever!) and his adorable wife Kelly.



Dani and I... Dani's last day was yesterday (Friday) :( and mine is next Tuesday

Lana and Tara... (both two of the sweetest people ever!) And Tara's cute little guy Ty.

No comments: