Friday, August 29, 2008

80's Dancing!

My roommates, Kaitlyn, Jessica, and I, went 80's dancing last night! ha ha It was so fun! We decided to go full out 80's dress! I had the tight dance pants, leg warmers, and bright shimmering shoes and belts (thanks to my roommates and their wide variety of 80's attire)! Oh, and don't forget the BrIgHt purple eye shadow! We had so much fun! I think we had as much fun with our outfits as we did dancing. The best dress winner of the night was Jessica... she wore her mom's dress from the 80's! It was so funny! We were hot! 


3 comments:

Ashley said...

Whitney! I love your 80's attire, that is so fun! It looks like you are having a blast in your dorm! I am happy for you!

Josh A said...

Nice Whit! I could almost hear Cindy Lauper singing Time After Time!

Looks like you are having fun, that's great!

Brittany said...

Two words: Ow, ow!!!! :-)